WAPTP v3.1 is highly practical and hands-on training for Web application penetration testing that covers the OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities to attack and secure.
Combining the most advanced techniques used by offensive hackers to exploit and secure.
[+] Course at a glance
- Starting with various terminologies of web technologies such as, HTTP cookies, CORS, Same-origin-policy etc and ends with multiple resources.
- Once you get sufficient insights of web technologies, the second module covers the, Mapping of application for insecurities, with various tools and tricks with heavy usage of most advanced intercepting proxy "Burp Suite".
- Mostly focused over serious vulnerabilities such as SQL Injection, Cross-site scripting, Cross-site request forgery, XML External Entity (XXE) attacks, Remote command Execution, Identifying load balancers, Metasploit for web applications, Advanced phishing attacks through XSS and more..
[+] Training Methodology
Every lesson starts with Finding and hunting for vulnerability by taking the points how developers make and secure the web application at the time of development, once we have the clear path of working of development phase to security, then we hunt for application business logics to attack. This is where most penetration testers failed in their own game.
"If i need to chop down a tree in six hours, i will use four hours to sharpen my axe and rest 2 hours to cut the tree"
The same strategy has been covered in this course. we start with getting around of web applications by making analysis of application and watching the working behavior of the same.
#This course has been adapted from our work experience at gray hat security.
[+] Course materials
- Offline access to read PDF slides
- 8+ Hours of Videos lessons
- Self-paced HTML/Flash
- Access from PC, TABLETS, SMARTPHONES.
- 400+ PDF Slides
StartWeb application technologies 101 - PDF
StartHTTP Protocol Basics (10:48)
StartEncoding Schemes (13:07)
StartSame Origin Policy - SOP (6:18)
StartHTTP Cookies (10:59)
StartCross-origin resource sharing (4:53)
PreviewWeb application proxy - Burp suite (9:10)
StartWeb application architecture - PDF
StartHTTP State Management Mechanism - RFC6265
StartDomain names concepts - rfc1034
Ethical hacker | Penetration tester | Security Evangelist | CISSP | IT AUDITOR | Cyber laws expert | Author | Public speaker |
Having more than 10 years of working experience in information security field.
Have trained more than 35k students on the topic of Information security & penetration testing in classroom mode as well as online. with expertise in web application penetration testing, i have performed several penetration tests and security audits, security analysis with private, governments and security agencies to help assist with to cope with cyber threats.